Covid-19: Our Approach to Supporting You
Like you, we are monitoring new developments regarding COVID-19 closely. Out of an abundance of caution for the health and well being of our clients, colleagues, and fellow community members we are making a number of immediate, but we hope temporary, changes to the way we conduct business.
For the protection of all concerned our office staff, will be temporarily working remotely until further notice. During this transition, staffing maybe reduced temporarily until their remote office is completely installed. Our offices on Grand Lake Road and George Street in Sydney will be closed to the public until further notice when the threat of COVID-19 infection has been substantially reduced.
Our staff will remain available to serve you through our contact centre 1-888-965-5511, with normal hours of operation:
- Customer Service: Weekdays 8:00am-6:00pm, Saturday: 9:00am-5:00pm
- Technical Support: Daily: 8:00am - 10:00pm
Network monitoring will also continue on a 24/7/365 basis.
Billings and Payments
Monthly invoicing will be maintained through email, and via Canada Post. To switch your billing to email, please contact our customer service department or email us at email@example.com
You can make payments though:
- Online Banking: Search using the word Seaside, then select Seaside Wireless or Seaside Wireless Communications.
- Telephone Banking: Through your financial institution.
- Credit Card Payment: Contact our customer service department to process one time or set-up monthly automatic payments.
- Pre-authorized chequing: Please provide a signed void cheque via email or mail. Make sure you include your account number. (Please do not send via social media direct message – this is not a secure method)
- Mail Payments: Via Canada Post. ***for the safety of everyone involved, this is not the preferred method of payment.
Installations and Service Calls
New customer installations will continue, however if the threat of COVID-19 becomes more prominent in our communities, installations may be postponed. We will, however, endeavor to respond on a timely basis to priority service calls. We ask that you notify us at the time of scheduling if anyone in your household has recently been out of country, are currently in self-isolation, or are exhibiting signs of the flu.
We will do all we can to minimize inconvenience and to continue normal service, but again, the safety of all concerned is of paramount importance.
We anticipate further announcements and guidance from government authorities on their responses to COVID-19, and we may make further changes to our operations to meet evolving circumstances. We will provide you with timely information on any such changes if they occur.
We hope that you, your families, and colleagues remain safe and healthy, and we thank you for your understanding and cooperation as we all work through this difficult period together.